CCS operates as an extension of your quality assurance or SHEQ department. Through a number of sources and professional services we keep up to date (and thus our clients up to date) with all statutory, legal and by laws as well as any department of labour requirements. Through our base line studies we are able to give valued reports on your business status and suggestions to improve and meet any legal, OHS or ISO requirements.
Our business scope covers the following services:
- OHS base line audits and studies.
- Hygiene studies (Light, Noise, Air quality).
- Carbon foot printing.
- Quality control processes (QCP mapping and independent assessment).
- Quality assurance (ISO9001-2015 development).
- Environmental aspect and impact studies.
- Environmental management processes implementation (ISO14001 development).
- ISO 45001 development and entrenchment.
- Development of ISO27001 risk standard.
- Development of HR and social accountability systems. (HR management).
- Risk management systems (ISO31000)
- Job specific risk assessments and risk reduce.
- RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability), LCC (Life Cycles Costing) systems.
- Legal registers
- Documents and forms