This policy covers privacy, shipping, returns and exchanges.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. CCS undertakes, at all times, not to sell, share or trade any of your personal data and will only be disclosed within our organization. We only require information that enables us to perform our obligations and provide you with the best possible service.
We take our customers privacy very seriously and will take all reasonable and required steps to protect your personal data.
You have no legal obligation to provide us with any personal data and the submission of such data is entirely subject to your discretion and consent. However, if you do not provide us with the required information, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services requested by you.
Once you have placed an order, we will send you transactional emails for the purpose of tracking your order. When placing an order, you opted that CCS may contact you for purposes relating to your order. Transactional emails are not considered marketing communications and/or direct marketing.
Collection of personal information
When you create an account or make a purchase, the personal information we may request is your:
- First & Last Name
- Company Name (Optional)
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone/Mobile Number; and
- If a refund is required, we may request your bank account details in order to process payment.
When creating an account on our Website, we will also use your personal data to send you marketing and/or promotions from time to time if you opt in to receive this material. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
- Your IP addresses
- Your Internet Service Provider
- Your Domain server
- Amount of time spent on pages
- The number of clicks and where you click on our Website
- Your search terms on our Website
- Other statistical data relating to our offering to you.
You may share with us some of your Identity and data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
Our Customer service Department may manually collect your bank details in order to process your return by EFT. Kindly be advised that this information is mandatory in order to process your return.
Personal Information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To identify you and personalise our messaging to you;
- To deliver the products you have purchased from
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with current and new product information (if you have opted in to receive marketing material);
- To inform you of special offers
Updating of your Personal Information
If you wish to make any changes to your personal information, please inform us at your earliest convenience and provide us with the updates to your information. Or you can make these changes by accessing your account on our Website.
Security of your Personal Information
We ensure that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your Personal Information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
- We will ensure that our employees, having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality, data sharing agreements in relation to your personal information.
CCS is committed to complying with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 and its principles.